Where Am I?!


Day Two: 'Where?'

The prompt for day two of March Meet The Maker, 'Where'. So today I'm sharing a little bit about where I live, and where I work.


Where I live/

I've moved 15 times in my life, but we've finally settled in our own home in Nottinghamshire, in the countryside of the uk. We have fields and trees surrounding our house which makes it a great time-out to take a few cameras on dog walks. I started to post all the photos I take in this place called home, (here).

Where I work/

I spend 40% of my time over at university about an hour and a half away from where I live, in the city, and the other 60% of my time cooped up in my garden art studio.

I have this little pink log cabin in my garden built specifically to be my own little workplace. It's great to have my own little space to get my head down and be as messy as I like!

(Although, the past few day's I've been using the kitchen worktop as my work area because I'm English and can't deal with the FREEZING cold temperatures we have here at the moment. Ignore the dog biscuits and milk bottle - it was part of the project, promise)


SHANNON WOODFIELD.

No comments:

Post a Comment